IT'S ABOUT YOUR GOALS
RTA grew out of my desire to help individuals and small businesses get the most from their money. The surest path to smart money management is keeping your books in tip-top and up-to-the-minute shape. When you have an accurate picture of your financial situation, you are in the best position to make the decisions necessary to achieve your financial goals.
Whether you need help training your bookkeeper, an on-demand Controller, or a tax preparer, RTA has the expertise and the practical, hands-on knowledge necessary to get the job done quickly. Even if you feel that your financial house looks like something out of an episode of Hoarders, RTA can help.
I specialize in resolving chronic financial missteps by digging down into the numbers. That’s what I love to do. I also enjoy dealing with the IRS, something the average person dreads. I don’t fear them, nor do I see them as the enemy; I can work with them to achieve resolution.
Once I have your finances straightened out, I can serve your business by running the day-to-day, or I can review and consult on a quarterly basis. The level of my involvement depends on what works best for you or your company.
The fastest way to get started is to pick up the phone and give me a call. I look forward to working with you!
- Oversee all accounting processes
- Provide financial perspective for sound business decision-making
- Handle HR functions including insurance and 401K plan administration
- Quickbooks for personal or Small Businesses
- Prepare and review income taxes for both individuals and businesses
- Provide and review financial statements and balance sheets
- Create budgets, forecasts, and targets
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Handle sales tax and/or payroll administration